Monday, June 29, 2015

Just like Daddy

Little Scraps of Heaven is having another sketch challenge.  I really didn't have time to do the challenge this time, but I felt bad because only the DT members had participated.  The layout was a good one and I had a pattern I was waiting to use for these really cute pictures I have, so I told my hubby I needed to take some extra time to craft ;-)  He is so good to me.  By the time I posted my layout, someone else had joined as well...at least I got another page done!
I used a file called push mower.  I have these pictures of my son who was copying dad mowing the lawn.  He took the play lawn mower and pushed right along side of him.  Then after a few laps it got hard for him, so he stood in front of dad and helped push the real mower.  It was very cute!  The toy lawn mower got thrown away in the fall, and the next spring when my husband got the lawn mower out again my little guy started crying...because he didn't have his own lawn mower to help dad again.  It was cute and sad...but he got to help dad push the real one again.  These are the moments I cherish!
I hear of people stealing pictures off the internet.  So I gave myself a little stamp...though this would not be hard to cut out...at least it's a little deterrent.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment