Friday, June 26, 2015

Dr. Seuss

I love Dr. Seuss, you can find a book to fit pretty much any subject.  I was on a mission to collect all of his books, and I got about 30 of them...apparently the less common ones.  Life got in the way and I haven't really been looking, but it would still be nice to have them all!
My son loves Dr. Seuss day at school.  It was especially fun this year, he told me.  They gave out train tickets and the kids traveled around the world (school) to different Seuss locations.  Each location had a different character, book, and activity.
The file Imagination from Marjorie Ann Designs http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=204&products_id=1462 (Original Artwork by Kristi W) was perfect for a page I wanted to do.  I need to find his ticket and add a couple of pictures to it.  May end up doing the other page with some pictures of him reading!
I love the way this turned out.  The paper and ribbons that I added were from Boomergirl Designs.  When I did this page I was looking for a Dr. Seuss font and couldn't find one so afterward I decided I needed more fonts.  I did actually already have one called Grinched, and I didn't find an actual Dr. Seuss font, but I did download about 100 other fonts!  That should give me a good variety.  I made sure to pick some good ones for cutting, and some for digital work.  
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment