Thursday, November 5, 2015

Another Sketch

I was just planning out what to do for the current Little Scraps of Heaven sketch challenge and realized I never even posted my last entry.  My boys love building forts or obstacle courses or military bases or whatever they want to call it.  So I made a layout of a fun little fort.  I threw a couple extra pillows and a blanket around the page, but my husband said you can't tell what they are.  I also made my own title.  I like doing sketches because I don't have to think about how to arrange everything but it's hard for me to do pages in advance.  I print out all 4x6 sized photos so I usually have to pick my photos and then try and plan my layout around what sizes they are...I have a hard time cutting items out of photos or cropping it to just a small part of the photo so usually I try to cram as many 4x6 photos on to a page as I can, or slightly smaller than 4x6.  I have just found out about interactive layouts and I am excited to try those....eventually.  I do really like how this page turned out.
Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment