Friday, November 6, 2015

Patriotic mouse

Cuddly Cute designs put a sketch challenge up on their site.  I mostly just have titles from them so I wasn't sure I would be able to participate but I found a file that would work.  I used the 4th of July Mouse and this layout actually came together pretty easily because of the paper that I happened to have.  Most of my paper is pretty cheap and I try to find it that way and get the majority from yard sales.  However, my friend sells her stash occasionally and she always has very nice papers, I'm sure this paper came from her.  Some of it is a little crooked because I hadn't glued it down yet and I must have bumped it.  (Most of my layouts I take the picture before I glue everything down, so I can do little adjustments when I add the photos)
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment