Saturday, November 7, 2015

Turkey Time

I love these lazy little turkeys.  They are from the I'm stuffed file. http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=164_192&products_id=1600 I had originally planned to put him on a card but decided he was just so cute and would go great with a family picture.  Well I got a little mixed up going back and forth.  First a card layout, then a layout with one large photo, I mixed things around a few times and now looking at this layout I'm not sure that everything that ended up together goes well together, I may have to go back and change one of the papers.  I also would have made him a little bigger if I knew he would be on a layout alone.  What I do love about this though, is I was finally able to experiment with using patterned papers with my file.  I never remember or dare to use patterns instead of solids, but I did for his feathers, and I love it!  On his shirt I thought the letters were too tiny so I just wrote them on.  I also just drew on the eyebrows (Versamarker) and the beak dots.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment