Monday, November 9, 2015

Rainy Days

I remembered about this Rainy Day friends file http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=164_192&products_id=1281 and thought it was so cute and so many different uses for it.  When I got the file I kind of had a brain freeze and all those possibilities disappeared.  I couldn't think of any sayings that would work with a card or why would they have such and such animal with them.  So I spent a few days and decided they would be cute on a layout of my boys playing in puddles.  So that is how I will eventually use them.  I changed the file a bit because they weren't actually playing with critters in the rain, just the puddles so I thought it fit better this way.  I like the way it turned out too!  I thought the stamp was fun, because what kid doesn't try to catch raindrops on their tongue?  Both faces are from Peachy Keen.
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment