Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Candy Freaks

Hello everyone!  Did you survive Halloween?  How about the sugar rush afterward?  My kids had a great time trick or treating.  It was a little rough for me since I recently sprained my ankle, but I made it and I love watching their excitement.  As I mentioned before one of my kids has told me that candy is his life (oddly he was the one that was the most willing to share ALL of his candy) but I thought these crazy bats would make a great layout to display some of their Halloween pictures...I never remember to take a picture of the loot.  But I would much rather see their cute faces anyway.  The file is from Marjorie Ann Designs and can be found here http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=164_192&products_id=1567  I decided that these bats were really cute and they didn't need the crazy eyes to give the full effect.   There isn't really anything else to explain...I did have to cut a couple of the fangs myself since they didn't cut right with my machine, they are tiny!
Sorry this post is a little late, I couldn't get BlogSpot to open the picture window.  I finally tried it in a new browser and it worked.  Thanks for the idea Debbie.
Thanks for stopping by. 



No comments:

Post a Comment