Friday, November 13, 2015

Tweetheart

There is so much cuteness in the fuzzy loves fall set http://marjorieanndesigns.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=164_192&products_id=1531  I knew I had to have it.  The piece that jumped out to me first was the one holding the little bird...It looks like he is holding a baby so that is how I decided to use it.  My cousin just had a little boy and I thought it would make a cute baby card so I played on the word sweetheart to match the bird.  I tried to put a border under them but everything seemed too busy or too plain I decided to leave it as is.  Looking back now I think a nice pile or border of leaves would have worked perfectly.  I used a versamarker for the eyebrows and I tried to use chalk for the muzzle line, wondering if the versamarker would have been enough or leave it blank?  The card is from Craft Smith and then I threw on the cute washi tape for the top.   I decided to pop them up and put the greeting flat.  I love the way the eyes look on this!
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment