Wednesday, November 25, 2015

minions

My boys love the minions.  In fact we had to make minion birthday cakes twice because they love them so much.  The second time we did the purple minion just so they didn't end up being the same.  The first time, my son was turning 3, so I decided to make 3 minion cakes.  We also made some minion twinkies.  I did this layout before I printed the pictures out, but I had to add the pictures so you could see how perfectly the file went with the pictures...however when I went to add them I found that I had done the photo mats vertical and all the pictures seem to be horizontal.  I will have to go back and rearrange a few things, but for this it worked out okay...but that is why the picture doesn't fit quite right.  So I used Scrappy Dew Minions http://www.scrappydew.com/products/minions/?aff=4 and let me be honest...I actually have a few different minion files already, however they have a lot of little pieces to them.  I chose this file because it looks just right and it is so easy to put together!
Thanks for stopping by

1 comment:

  1. the photos are awesome!! Love this layout, too cute. Nice job, Nadia.

    MichelleMyBelle
    DT Leader and Facebook ADMIN for ScrappyDew.com

    ReplyDelete